JustClick "Send to mobile" service and is operated by JustClick Pte Ltd ("us" or "we"). Each time you use the Service, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and you should only use the Service if you agree to these terms. We may change these terms at any time and will tell you about any changes in these terms. You should check these terms each time you use the Service.
1. Accessing the Service to access and use the Service, you must:
be the owner of the mobile handset or account from which the Service is accessed, or have the consent of the owner to access the Service from that handset or account; and be the owner of the mobile phone number to which the Service is used to send a message, or have the consent of the owner to send a message to that number. The Service is provided free by JustClick but your standard network charges will apply when accessing JustClick Online. We may add to, remove or vary any information provided via the Service at any time.
2. Your use
You must not and must not attempt to or permit another person to:
- Use the Service to data mine or conduct automated searches of the JustClick Mobile site and any data contained in it,or the JustClick Directory listings;
- Use the Service or the information or content disclosed to you via the Service:
in any way which is unlawful, offensive or results, or could result, in damage to property or injury to any person,including by harassing or threatening people; or in a way which infringes our or any other person's rights (including intellectual property rights and moral rights); or Knowingly transmit any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other disabling feature to or via the Service.
3. Intellectual property
Unless otherwise indicated, we own, or use under license, copyright in the content made available via the Service and design of the Service, including JustClick Directory listings. Except as set out in these terms, or as permitted by law, you must not reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Service or the content made available via the Service, including for commercial purposes or for commercial gain. All trademarks, logos, images, product and company names referred to or made available via the Service are the property of their respective owners.
4. Your liability
You are liable to us and our related bodies corporate if you breach these terms or act negligently or fraudulently under the principles applied by the courts. You agree to indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents, against all claims, demands, damages, costs, penalties and liabilities caused by your breach of these terms.
5. Our liability
The terms that apply to your use of the Service are these terms and subject to your non-excludable rights under consumer protection laws.
- We take due care and skill in providing the Service and subject to your rights under law which cannot be excluded: We do not warrant or represent that the Service or your systems (including the internet and your device and its related software and downloading the Application Version) is complete, accurate, current or free from errors or omissions, programming bugs or viruses or secure or have full functionality;
- the availability of the Service may be subject to numerous factors, including routine maintenance and factors outside our control (such as malfunction in equipment or software, Internet access difficulties, or delay or failure of transmission).
- Accordingly, we do not warrant or represent that the availability of the Service will be continuous or uninterrupted, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Service or server that makes it available are free of viruses.
- we do not warrant that the Service will meet all of your requirements or expectations;
We accept liability to you for reasonably foreseeable loss or damage caused by a breach of any statutory guarantee or other rights under consumer protection laws that cannot be excluded and for loss or damage that was caused by our breach of contract or negligence under the principles applied by the courts, but we are not liable for:
loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable;
loss or damage that was not caused by our breach of statutory guarantee, contract or by our negligence;
loss or damage that was caused by your breach of contract or your negligence; business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions); and
loss or damage caused by events outside our reasonable control (such as a malfunction in equipment or software, Internet access difficulties or delay or failure of transmission).
6. Suspension or termination
We may suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Service at any time if:
a) You are in material breach of these terms;
b) The law requires us to do so;
c) If it is necessary for maintenance or repair of relevant equipment or systems; or
d) If there are other reasonable grounds for us to do so.