Protecting Your Privacy
Policy Last Updated on 15 January 2018
Q: Who is JustClick?
A: JustClick (and its related companies) publishes online directories, electronic, wireless and online consumer products, as well as offering advertising, media, content, location and other business services.
Q: What personal information do you collect and hold?
A: We might typically collect and store your name, current and previous addresses, phone numbers, email, work information, occupation, website preferences, birth date, web log, computer, device and connection information, JustClick username and password. We might also hold information about the status of your JustClick services, as well as details about your interests. Some information we collect might not be included in this list. It really depends on the service or product we’re offering. If we ever need you to give us another person’s personal information (for example, if you’d like to give someone access to your JustClick services), we’ll need you to let that person know. You can also tell them to contact us if they have any questions.
Q: How do you collect and hold personal information?
A: We may gather your personal information in a number of ways. These include:
- directly from you through our websites, phone calls, application forms
- from other parties (like your representatives, social media sites, our related companies and our syndication partners)
- from public sources
- from organizations we list under &ldquo
; When do you disclose my personal information?” (see below)
- from your visits and clicks on our web pages or social media presences, and
- when we’re required to do so by law.
In some circumstances, if you don’t provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to help you with what you need. We usually collect personal information straight from you (when possible). However, we sometimes use agents or service providers to collect information on our behalf. At times, we also need to gather personal details from other companies (like directory listing data from telephone service providers) and from public documents (such as information available on the internet).
Q: How do you use my personal information?
A: We may use your personal information to:
- check your identity
- provide our products and services, including directory services and advertising in various media
- manage and improve our services
- conduct research and analysis to help improve our products, services and technologies
- carry out credit checks and help prevent fraud
- help us maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, and
- promote and market services to you (sometimes even after you leave us) either by ourselves, or by our related companies.
Q: When do you disclose my personal information?
A: In some circumstances, we might disclose your personal information to other organizations. But we only ever do this when providing services to you, or as otherwise explained in this policy. When we do this, we take all reasonable steps to keep your information secure. We also require our contracted service providers to comply with privacy and confidentiality obligations to help protect your personal information. These service providers may be based locally or overseas. They help us with tasks like:
- customer enquiries
- billing and debt-recovery
- information technology
- data verification
- managing your advertising
- marketing, telemarketing and sales
- market research, and
- website use analysis.
Q: Who else might you disclose my personal information to?
- your authorized representatives or advisers (when you ask us to)
- credit-reporting and fraud-prevention organizations
- credit providers (for credit related purposes)
- our related companies
- our professional advisers
- government, regulatory authorities and other organizations, as required by law
- organizations who manage our business, corporate, risk and funding strategies
- companies involved in a sale of our company or assets
- When we do share your information with a third party, we apply rules to make sure they only use, store and disclose your information in a way that’s consistent with this policy.
Q: How do you handle my personal information and IP addresses in your websites, applications, and cookies?
Q: What happens with my privacy on third party sites?
Q: How can I correct my personal information?
A: We do everything we can to make sure the personal information we handle is correct, complete and current. But if you do spot an error, you can let us know via the contact details below. Once we know, we can update it or help you to contact the right data supplier if needed.
Q: Who should I address my question or complaint to?
A: We take the protection of our customers’ privacy very seriously. So if you have any concerns, or you think your personal information is inaccurate or has been handled in a way that doesn’t comply with the Singapore Privacy Principles, please send e-mail to [email protected]
We’ll investigate and respond in writing within 30 days of receiving your complaint. If we haven’t responded within this time, or you feel dissatisfied with our reply, please contact JustClick and we’ll let you know who can help.